Fredericksburg’s Electrical Fire Damage Repair Company
Electrical fires are caused by old wiring or old, outdated appliances in your home. They can be devastating, but rest assured that restoration is possible. It’s important that after you and your family are safe from an electrical fire, you have a fire damage restoration company come to the property right away. Ash has a distinct acidity that corrodes over time, smoke leaves an unpleasant yellow shade, and fire and smoke odors can linger longer than necessary.
We know how to replace old wiring without overloading an outlet (which could have been the cause of the fire in the first place). We can also locate faulty outlets, and get you set up with newer ones that will prevent house fires. We’ll make sure to plan dedicated circuits for the areas in your home that need it in order to protect your property from tripping a breaker. Call Logan Electric today, and start to get some normalcy back in your life. Together, we’ll take on electrical fire repairs, and make sure your family stays safe from any electrical hazards.Ready to Get Started?
If your home has incorrectly installed wiring, overloaded circuits or extension cords, defective plugs, switches, or outlets, or poor and misused lighting, you might want to think about getting a home inspection. These are all causes of electrical house fires.
If you start to notice flickering or dimming lights, switches or outlets that are hot to the touch or emit an acrid odor, discolored cords, outlets, and switch plats, or repeatedly blow fuses or trip circuit breakers, you should contact our experts. We’d like to ensure you and your family are safe in your home with a whole house electrical inspection.
Think twice before running cords under bedding, carpets, or other combustible materials. Throw away frayed or broken chords. Don’t overload outlets or use extension cords as outlets. For additional outlets, just call us instead, and we’ll safely install them for you. Lastly, make sure plugs are snugly fit in an outlet to prevent shocks and excessive heat.